We know direct mail can be confusing, but we are here to offer experienced, expert advice on the most powerful yet economical solutions to your direct mail communications. Tell us about your next mailing project and see how we can offer low cost solutions that help you achieve your organization’s goals.
Toucan offers a single source solution for your mailing needs. Each job is catered to the individual customer depending on the specific job requirements. Whether it’s a simple black and white or full color, postcards, forms or letters we can advise on the most cost effective way to accomplish your goals.
Not sure where to begin? Here are some helpful tips to pull it all together.
What is your Goal? This sounds simple enough but knowing what you are trying to achieve (and writing it down) will help guide you through the entire process. It’s always a good idea to include a call to action that will induce the recipient to act. This could be an offer such as a sale, rebate or a deadline.
Here are some other questions to consider:
• What is your total budget?
• What is our desired mailing quantity?
• Do you have a mailing list or will you be purchasing one?
• Is there a deadline for when you’d like the recipient to receive the mailing?
• What class of mail do you want to use? First class mail is relatively fast but can be expensive. Standard class mail is slower but considerably less expensive. Consider that postage costs often exceed both the printing and mail processing costs and this becomes a key decision.
• Choose the right medium for your mailing. Will your audience respond better to a postcard, brochure or sales letter? Do you want them to return something to you? If so you should include an envelope with prepaid postage for them to do so.
• What paper and inks to use? Do you want to impress and use glossy paper with full color inks or is a more conservative paper such as matte coated or uncoated preferred? Are recipients completing and returning something to you? If so use a paper that accepts ink well.
• Do you have a graphic designer who can design the mailing piece or do you need our assistance in creating the design on all or some of the mailing components?
These are just a few of the many decisions needed to achieve a successful direct mail campaign. We do this every single day and are happy to offer advice and assistance. Give us a call today!